16 Jul Rio Star Cowboy Caviar
Rio Star Cowboy Caviar
Have some Caviar... Texas Style!
Write a review
- 2 Tablespoons fresh squeezed Rio Star Grapefruit juice
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salad oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 firm, ripe avocado cubed
- 1 can black eyed peas drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2/3 cup chopped cilantro
1/2 cup Rio Star Grapefruit sections, roughly chopped
- In a large bowl mix grapefruit juice, hot sauce, oil, garlic and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients – gently fold to coat. Serve with chips.
- Serving suggestions: serve with grilled steak or chicken.
Also, add 1 jalapeno minced for a kick of spice!