02 Jul Texas Citrus Salsa
Posted at 05:27h in Recipes 0 Comments
Texas Citrus Salsa
Write a review
- 1 Texas Rio Star Grapefruit, sectioned, and chopped
- 1 large Texas Orange, sectioned, and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup of diced bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Mix grapefruit, orange, tomato, pepper, onion, and cilantro and season Drain juice before serving.
- Serving suggestion: Try this easy salsa over a baked potato for a hearty meal. Use a mixture of red, green, and yellow bell peppers for color contrast.
Lone Star Citrus https://lonestarcitrus.com/lonestarwpress/